Advance Care Planning
AMOREM supports you in living by helping you plan for the unexpected.
Advance care planning is a process that a staff member can walk you through and document to help your loved ones know how to speak for you if you are ever unable to make your own medical decisions. These plans are important should you undergo surgery, be diagnosed with a serious illness, or are in an unexpected accident. We highly recommend this for anyone over the age of 18.
AMOREM supports planning for the unexpected now so that you can get on with the Life You Deserve.
Advance Care Planning It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Decide who you trust to speak for you if you cannot make your own medical decisions.
- Discuss your wishes with your loved ones and health care providers.
- Document your wishes in the form of advance directives or portable medical orders.
Advance Care Planning Workshops are offered in person and virtual at no cost for participants. You will learn about the importance of the advance care planning process; gain an understanding of the Health Care Power of Attorney, Living Will, and MOST Form; and complete these documents, if desired.
Visit our events page for more details.
Advance Care Planning Workshops
Advance Care Planning Workshops are held in person the second Thursday of each month at no cost for anyone in the community, as well as quarterly virtual opportunities. Participants will:
- learn about the importance of advance care planning,
- gain an understanding of the Living Will, Health Care Power of Attorney, and MOST Form,
- complete these documents, if desired.